As part of its offering to help achieve home ownership, Pivot Lending Group recognizes that not everyone has the ability to save even 3% for use as down payment on a home. There are many different programs available from city, county, state and federal entities that exist solely to provide grants and loans to those that have not had a chance to save money for a down payment, but have demonstrated the ability to repay debts, hold a stable and rewarding career and would like to own their own home.
As of this moment, we proudly originate loans with access to the following programs:
- Colorado Housing and Finance Authority (CHFA)
- Colorado Housing Assistance Corporation (CHAC)
- eHousing Plus (Colorado and Arizona)
- Metro Mortgage Assistance (City and County of Denver)
- Mortgage Credit Certificates
- Aurora HOPE (City of Aurora, CO) (HOAP)
Qualification for any of these programs will vary. There are limitations on the amount of income a household can have to be considered. We are excited to help you explore your options to see if any of them may be a fit for you. Apply now or give us a call to find the right program for you.